6 days, October 10 - 15, 2018
Uncover the mystery and allure of beautiful Cuba in this 6 day itinerary. Experienced guide, Harris, will escort the group to several locations in Cuba, including Havana and Viñales, for a one-of-a-kind encounter with the real Cuba. Your journey will include incredible art, history and culture, delicious Cuban cuisine and mojitos, and memories to last a lifetime.
This trip is crafted uniquely for this Big Adventures group.
Day 1 - Havana, Cuba
Discover the history of Old Havana, sip the famous and delicious Mojitos, and enjoy the night viewing a local art installation.
Day 2 - Havana, Cuba
Explore Centro Habana, and become immersed in the Cuban culture. You'll also get the chance to take private salsa lessons with the country's most talented dancers.
Day 3 - Viñales, Cuba
Travel to tobacco country, Viñales, and learn the secret to rolling Cuban cigars.
Day 4 - Cojimar, Cuba
Visit the place that inspired Ernest Hemingway's "Old Man and the Sea", and then tour the mansion he called home.
Day 5 - PLayas Del EstE, Cuba
Find a souvenir to take home at the colorful local markets, and relax on one of Cuba's beautiful beaches, Playas del Este.
Day 6 - Havana, Cuba
Visit the historic and iconic Hotel Nacional, and pick up some Cuban rum and cigars before departing on your journey home.
- Cuban visa
- US travel license
- Compliance with all United States travel regulations
- Accommodation is private luxury villa or five-star hotel
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner at elite restaurants)
- Private car with air conditioning from 9:00am to 9:00pm daily
- All airport, activity and excursion transfers
- Local host (guide)
- Exclusive activities and special experiences
- Tickets for the famous Tropicana Cabaret
- Design and curation for a fully custom itinerary
- Unlimited access to US travel planning staff
- Luxury concierge service
- Cuba Travel Handbook
- All gratuities, taxes and fees, excluding tip for local host
Dates Available: October 10 - 15, 2018
Costs: Double occupancy starting at $5,252 per person